At present, the widely used labeling machines include flat self-adhesive labeling machines, printing labeling machines, OPP hot melt labeling equipment, double-sided labeling machines, and so forth. Each machine has its particular features and advantages. However, the disadvantages, problems, and troubleshooting are also linked with them. Right now, we are going to tell you about the common problems and troubleshooting of the OPP hot melt labeling machine. Not just that, we are going to provide you solutions as well. In this way, you will have a better understanding of this equipment.
There are two causes of the broken bid. We are going to explain to them as follows:
1) Improper adjustment of the rollers on the labeling machine will cause the rollers to crush the bottom paper at the edge of the label and cause the label to break.
2) The over-tightening of the finished product label causes the adhesive in the adhesive to be squeezed out, resulting in oozing. The oozing glue sticks to the back of the backing paper, making it difficult to loosen the entire roll of labels, resulting in broken labels.
1) Adjust the roller to control the labeling pressure of the label during the labeling process.
2) Controlling the temperature during the labeling process will improve the labeling effect.
The missing standard is also a common problem of the OPP hot melt glue labeling machine for sale. The causes of this problem are two. These causes are as follows:
1) The electrical sensitivity of the measured object is not good.
2) The labeling speed is too slow, or the conveyor belt speed is too fast.
1) Check and adjust the electric eye sensitivity.
2) Adjust the standard feeding speed and conveyor belt speed.
3) The labeling position is unstable, and the labeling accuracy is poor.
There are diverse other problems of the OPP hot melt labeling equipment. When you are going to purchase it from the OPP hot melt labeling machine supplier, then you have to know these problems and their solutions. You can also ask the supplier to provide you the troubleshooting guide. However, these problems are mentioned below, along with their solutions.
1) The belt pressing device may not be pressed tightly, resulting in the loosening of the standard tape, and the detection of the measuring sensor is not accurate.
2) The traction mechanism of the OPP hot melt labeling machine slips or is not pressed tightly, so that the bottom paper cannot be taken away smoothly, causing different lengths of the label output.
1) The tape is deviated, loosen the traction mechanism, pull the label back and forth, and let it go straight. After the label is aligned, clamp the limit rings on both sides to guide the label.
2) The direction of the labeling tape is not parallel to the product conveying direction, and the parallel can be achieved by adjusting the inclination of the labeling head.