The filling machine is a small class of products in the packaging machine, from the perspective of packaging materials can be divided into the liquid filling machine, paste filling machine, powder filling machine, and granule filling machine; from the degree of automation of production is divided into semi-automatic filling machine and automatic filling production line. With the recent QS certification of food, edible oil manufacturers have begun to focus on product quality and packaging, so the oil filling machine in the filling machine is prominent. Then the maintenance of filling machines is very important.
We recommend that you maintain your filling machine according to the following steps, which can extend its life of the filling machine. First of all, we need to understand that the core of the filling machine maintenance and maintenance is the vacuum pump, the vacuum pump needs to be checked frequently to prevent immeasurable economic losses caused by failure.
1. Once a month check the intake filter and exhaust filter.
2. Every 500-2000 hours replace the vacuum pump oil and oil filter.
3. Check the oil level and oil color once a week, if the oil level is lower than the MIN mark, please add oil; if the oil level is more than the MAX mark, drain part of the oil, or the vacuum pump oil is diluted by too much condensate, which needs to replace all the vacuum pump oil, if necessary, please replace the air ballast valve.
4. The vacuum pump oil must be bright and clear, not a little frothy or cloudy, and the milky substance that can't disappear after the oil is settled at rest means there are foreign substances entering, and it must be replaced with new oil.
5. Once every six months, clean the dust and dirt in the pump cavity of the vacuum pump and clean the fan hood, fan wheel, ventilation grille, and cooling fins (clean with compressed air).
6. Once a year, replace the exhaust filter, and clean or replace the air intake filter (clean with compressed air).