Reverse osmosis (RO) pure water production line is an effective desalination technology, which can remove pollutants, residual chlorine, trace organic matter and heavy metals and other harmful components of water quality, and effectively desalinate the water through the filter layer, so as to produce pure water, and has the advantages of safety and reliability, stable performance, low rate of excess water quality.
Reverse osmosis pure water production line process.
1. The raw water enters the reverse osmosis device, after pretreatment in the sump → inlet water quality testing → into the production process of reverse osmosis device.
2. Part of the suspended particles are filtered out by the outer filter particles, and can reach the scheduled cleaning requirements.
3. Buffered by the intermediate buffer tank to adjust the inlet water pressure and further degrade the suspended particles.
4. Remove residual chlorine ions by high efficiency activated carbon adsorption, which can meet the national standard requirements.
5. After reverse osmosis membrane for desalination treatment, the desalination rate can reach more than 99%.
6. Filtering and filtration treatment by ultra-filtration membrane to ensure the quality of pure water.
7. The water quality is tested to ensure that the quality meets the standard requirements.
Reverse osmosis pure water production line troubleshooting commonly used methods are as follows.
1. Control equipment operating parameters. In the event of a failure of the reverse osmosis unit, the operating parameters of the equipment can be changed to restore the normal operation of the unit.
2. Replace the reverse osmosis membrane. When the reverse osmosis unit fails, the reverse osmosis membrane can be checked and replaced to restore normal operation.
3. Clean the activated carbon filter and ultrafiltration membrane. If the device fails, the filter and ultrafiltration membrane should be cleaned in time to ensure the normal operation of the device.
4. Replace the external filter and other filters. When the failure occurs, the external filter and other filters should be replaced in time to ensure the good use of the device.
The above is the reverse osmosis pure water production line process and fault resolution of all the content, reverse osmosis pure water production line has the advantages of safety and reliability, stable performance, low rate of excess water quality, etc., can effectively meet the user's requirements for water quality. In case of failure of the reverse osmosis unit, the above methods can be used to solve the failure to ensure normal operation of the equipment.